- Confusion triggers disorientation.
- When people are disoriented, they can make mistakes.
Some common mistakesDyslexia Mistakes
- Omitting a letter, number or word
- Altering a sequence of letters, numbers or words
- Skipping lines
- Writing illegibly or messily
- Reading, spelling or writing becomes slow and laborious
- "Guessing" at words and spellings
- Trouble paying attention
- Tired in school or while reading
- Easily distracted
- Problems following instructions
- Difficulty forming/keeping relationships
- Frequent inability to sit still
still be able to tap into his or her gifts.